Thursday, December 13, 2012

Back in the saddle again

After almost a 2 year hiatus, I'm back into my "ccie mode"....AGAIN :) . A lot of good change has happened in the last year or so, starting with a new job. I'm finally in a "cisco shop" environment so I get to work on different cisco platforms including Nexus 2k's, 5k's, and 7k's. I have setup a fully functional ccie rs lab at work (80% personal equipment, rest of the goodies are from work) and now going through INE vol-1 labs. I have heard some rumors about rs blueprint change coming soon but not sure how big of a change it will be. You will see a lot more posts here as I start the labs and come across technologies that I have hard time understanding, hoping that some of you can help out and maybe explain/clear my doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment